Sunday 5 January 2020

Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop

The thing I liked about the Royal Family's dance is that there is lot of effort put into the dance. I like that that dancers all have their serious face and not messing the dance up. I think their costume was a good idea. The thing I liked about the Royal Family's performance is that they all did the dance perfectly and didn't mess up the dance, and it was fair that the leader of the group allows different girl to have a turn at being in the front. I think that the Royal Family need to work on it to let more people be in the front.

For this activity he have to watch a video on you tube of the Royal Family's dance. Then we add what we like about the dance and what they need to work on more.

2 comments:

  1. Do you like Hip Hop Rosalili? Can you Hip Hop? My youngest son took hip hop lessons when he was younger and was in a show at the convention centre in Rotorua one year...it was fun to watch! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rosalili,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I really like the Royal Family's dance routines - they are so hard working and it shows! Do you dance? Or, is it something you'd be interested in trying? It's so much fun :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.