Friday 3 January 2020

Activity 1: Getting Stronger


List of favourite song

1. Bodak yellow - Cardi b 
2. Problems - Ariana Grande
3. Hear attack - Demi Lavato
4. I like it like that - Cardi b 
5. Confident - Demi Lavato
6. F.R.I.E.N.D. S - Anne Marie 
7. Bed - Nicki Manaj ft Ariana grande
8. Side to Side - Ariana Grande ft Nicki manaj
9. 7 rings - Ariana Grande 
10. Beautiful People - Ed sheeran 
11. Saturday night - Khalid
12. Money - Cardi b 
13. Girls like you - Maroon 5 ft Cardi b

For this activity we have to write down a list of our favourite song and we also have to write down the singers. 

2 comments:

  1. Great tunes Rosalili although I have to admit I don't know them all... I enjoy music too. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rosalili,

    Thank you for sharing your favourite songs and artists. I really like your choices. I have a song for you that I want to know your opinion on the song 'No Tears Left To Cry, Ariana Grande'. Is it hit or a flop?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.