Friday 20 September 2019

Student Lead Conference

Student Lead Conference recount

YES! I was so excited because My sister and I was going to the student lead
conference. As soon as my sister finished changing we went to my class. We
had to go to the student lead conference to show my sister my work.


First Ms Kirkpatrick gave me a letter to greet my sister. Then I had to show all the
things around the room. First I show my sister the reading wall. I told her what
poem we were doing for this week. The poem was called night. I told her what
we had to do with the poem.

Then we moved on to the writing wall. I showed my sister my moon paragraph.
I also told her that we had colour the topic sentence red, the supporting
sentence orange and the ending sentence green. Then I told my sister that
we had to use AAAWWUBBIS and FANBOY to make a complex sentence.


Then I showed my sister the Maths wall. First I told my sister that we had to
get into our thinking and solve a maths problem. Then I showed my sister my
thinking group. Then I showed my sister the 2D shape. I told her that my
favourite one was the scalene triangle.


Then the last thing I showed my sister was my blog. I first showed my sister
my reading site. I showed her the poem I have been doing. Then I showed
her my maths site. Then I show my sister my fraction splat I got 90% for fraction
splat. Then I show my sister the writing site. For writing I show her my there,
their and they’re. The last one was the inquiry. I showed her my mind map and
explained to her what we had to do.

I like going to student lead conference it is fun telling my sister what I have
been doing. My sister likes my poem and she was proud of the amount of work
I have been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.