Thursday 19 September 2019

Personal Recount Planner

Personal Recount Planner


Task - To write a personal recount about a time you went to the dentist /doctor
LI - Use adjectives to describe your feelings and surroundings
SC - Your work will have a title
Your work will be planned into 3 paragraphs
You will have described your feelings
You will have described your surroundings


PLANNING
1. Teeth filling.

2.opening my mouth for a very long time

3.Giving me a sticker.


Going to the dentist.
Last year on November My mum and dad took me to the Manukau dentist because
the dentist hygienist had to fill the holes in my teeth. The hygienist were really gentle
when they were filling the holes in my teeth. They use a tool that they use alot to
fill the holes in my teeth. The hygienist was trying to get the water in my mouth,
and I kept on closing my mouth when it came to the water part. I close my mouth
because the water tasted disgusting. There were heaps of holes to fill In my mouth,
  so I had to sit there for a long time, and it was boring waiting for the hygienist to
finish. 


I had to open my mouth for a long time because the hygienist was taking a
really long time, but when the hygienist is not looking I close my mouth for a
little bit and when she is looking I open my mouth wide again. I was exhausted
but the hygienist still had lot of holes to fill in, so I had to wait patiently for the
hygienist to finish. 

Finally  the hygienist was finished.  They were happy because I stayed still for a
really long time. Then the hygienist gave me a sticker for being good. My mum was  happy as well that I got a sticker for being very good at the dentist and neither did dad.


I was very very scared at the beginning, but when we it was the end it wasn’t so bad. I had an awesome time at the dentist. I was so happy that my teeth doesn’t have anymore problem. My mum was also happy that my teeth doesn’t have hole anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.