Wednesday 24 July 2019

Monkey

Monkey


Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)


Monkeys always like to play and swing around. I love monkeys,
because I think they are cute and funny. I learnt that there are
many different types of monkeys like: apes, and squirrels monkey.
Monkeys also eat meat and plants. Most monkeys eat bananas
as well. Monkeys are also known to be very noisy, but monkeys
are also naughty at the same time. Monkeys come from Africa.
Monkeys are my favourite animals, although monkeys can be
very noisy.
Today I wrote a paragraph about my favourite animal and I picked monkeys. I wrote a paragraph and I use red for the topic sentence, orange for the supporting sentences, green for ending sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.